For the safety of all participants, certification process is required of all cyclists, regardless of ability, before riding on the track.
Experience is not necessary. Once certification is complete, cyclists may ride once checked in at the front desk. Staff reserves the right to make certification decisions riders on a case by case basis.
For complete information on classes please visit the official City site.
Track Certification & Forms
Please Note: During the first months of operation, many riders will be seeking certification. Staff will work to get riders certified as quickly and safely as possible.
- New Rider Information Form (pdf)
- Waiver for Riders & Volunteers (pdf)
- New Rider (YOUTH) Information (pdf)
- Road Cyclist w/ Cat 4 or 5 or no License (pdf)
- Road Cyclist w/ Cat 3+ USAC* Road License (pdf)
- Track Cyclist w/ Cat 3+ USAC* Track License (pdf)
* USAC is USA Cycling, the official governing body for all disciplines of competitive cycling in the United States.